The Supplier Profile is a display of your organisational data that is visible to all Gateway Brand and Formulator Users. It includes various segments that will be discussed in the following article.
Organisations can preview their information. You can view the name and date of when the organisation was created, your ZDHC AID, the account admin details and email, organisation type and subscriptions. The action column allows you to edit the profile details.
This guide will walk you through your Supplier Profile set-up:
Log in to the ZDHC Gateway.
Click PROFILE on the left navigation.
You will be redirected to the Organization Details page.
There are tabs wherein you can fill in the Details,OAR, Sector, Materials, and Process, and Wastewater sections individually.
The information in this tab was mandatory to submit to activate your ZDHC Gateway account - but it can be updated here if details are changing. This includes adding a new address, or contact details and managing users and user roles.
Further down you can also add more information like your organization's website, an existing HIGG ID or IPE Number.
- Click to edit to your Organisation Details and Users.
- Click to export your Supplier information into pdf as needed.
You can easily enter your existing OAR ID in the OAR ID tab and link it directly to your profile. If you are not sure if you have an OAR ID search for it or create one easily from within the ZDHC Gateway. Refer to Mapping and creating an OAR ID for a step-by-step guide.
How to link your existing OAR ID:
- Paste your OAR ID or find or create your OAR ID.
- Click Submit.
c) Sector, Materials, and Process
This tab is divided into three sections: Industry Sector, Materials, and Process
- Click to edit each section respectively.
A pop confirmation appears.
- Click YES.
- Click the sector(s) that applies to your organisation.
- Click the sector again to unclick.
- Click SAVE SECTOR. Please select all options that apply to your facility.
Note: Please select all options that apply to your facility. It is possible to select multiple industries.
- Click to show the materials.
- To unclick, click the material again.
- Click SAVE MATERIALS at the bottom of the list.
Note: Please select all options that apply to your facility. Selected materials must account for at least 70% of the total raw materials used.
Processes appear on a list.
- Click to show the processes.
- To unclick, click the process again.
- Click SAVE PROCESS at the bottom of the list.
Note: Please select all options that apply to your facility.
This tab has three main questions. It asks you to indicate your facility discharge type, discharge points, and daily average wastewater discharge.
- Click to edit.
Note: Please complete each field.
- Click SAVE.
If you want to review your general company profile, click Profile as well.
You will be redirected to the Profile page.