Organisations preview the organisation’s information. You can access the name and date the organisation was created, ZDHC AID, account admin, email, organisation type, subscription, and an action column to edit organisation and to view profile.
This guide will walk you through your supplier ORGANIZATIONS set-up.
Click ORGANIZATIONS on the left navigation.
To view your company profile, follow the steps below.
Click your organisation name.
You will be redirected to the Class Supplier - Details page.
You are required to provide Details, Sector, Materials, and Process, and Waste Water individually.
- Click to edit to your Organisation Details and Users.
- Click to export your Supplier information into pdf as needed.
b) Sector, Materials, and Process
This tab is divided into three sections: Industry Sector, Materials, and Process.
- Click to edit each section respectively.
A pop confirmation appears.
- Click YES.
- Industry Sector:
- Click the sector(s) that applies to your organisation.
- Click the sector again to unclick.
- Click SAVE SECTOR. Please select all options that apply to your facility.
- Click to show the materials.
- To unclick, click the material again.
- Click SAVE MATERIALS at the bottom of the list. Please select all options that apply to your facility.
Processes appear on a list.
- Click to show the processes.
- To unclick, click the process again.
- Click SAVE PROCESS at the bottom of the list. Please select all options that apply to your facility.
This tab has three main questions.
- Click to edit. Please complete each field.
- Click SAVE.
If you want to review your general company profile, click View Profile.
You will be redirected to the Profile page.