The ZDHC InCheck Report (Inventory Check) helps Suppliers to check their chemical inventory against the ZDHC MRSL on the ZDHC Gateway. The ZDHC Performance InCheck Guidelines contain all the necessary information for Suppliers to work with the Performance InCheck Report.
The objective of the Performance InCheck Report is to:
- Aid the Supplier’s progress to better manage their chemical inventory towards more sustainable chemistry to better management of their chemical inventory towards a more sustainable chemistry.
- Help Suppliers become more transparent regarding their chemical product usage or delivery to stakeholders.
- Provide visibility on the progress, efforts, and journey of the Supplier.
The Performance InCheck Report is a document that summarises both numerically and graphically the following items:
- Number of chemical products uploaded by the Supplier in its monthly inventory.
- Number and percentage of chemical products from this inventory that are listed in the ZDHC Gateway.
- ZDHC MRSL Conformance Levels (current or previous) of products listed in the ZDHC Gateway.
We suggest generating a Performance InCheck Report once a month to support continuous monitoring and improvement of a Suppliers’ chemical inventory.
The inventory details uploaded by the Supplier to generate the ZDHC Performance InCheck Report are not verified or validated through a third-party. Thus, it should primarily be used as a tool by Suppliers for internal monitoring of the chemical products in their inventory.
Suppliers can share their ZDHC Performance InCheck Reports with their connected Brands online on the ZDHC Gateway. Suppliers can also share Performance InCheck Reports offline with interested stakeholders by downloading the report as a PDF file.
To generate a Performance InCheck Report, refer to the ZDHC Performance InCheck Guidelines or ‘Performance InCheck via Solution Providers (for Suppliers)’ -article published on the ZDHC Knowledge Base for detailed instructions.
- The ChemCheck report is a chemical product passport or better a ZDHC MRSL Conformity Certificate for formulators to assure their customers that their chemical product has been verified to the ZDHC Conformance Standard. The ChemCheck report includes information such as:
- A chemical product summary which includes the ZDHC MRSL Conformance Level with description on the respective levels,
- A certification summary as well as SDS summary, listing individual chemical product certifications and their verification status.
The cost to create a ChemCheck report is included in the annual product fee. ChemCheck report is only available for public chemical products.
- The Performance InCheck report shows the suppliers how much their chemical inventory onsite conforms to the ZDHC MRSL. The Gateway Inventory List of chemical products (snapshot of CIL) which is uploaded by the supplier, is screened against the ZDHC Gateway product database to generate a Performance InCheck report. If you are a supplier and you would like to use the Performance InCheck option, please contact any of ZDHC accepted third-party providers that are available on ZDHC Implementation Hub to purchase Performance InCheck.
A Supplier can get a Performance InCheck Report delivered by 3rd party solution providers.