Suppliers can use implementation tokens (vouchers) during the submission and payment. To redeem an implementation token:
- Go to the Dashboard of the module or visit the module you want to complete
- Complete the Module by answering all questions satisfactorily.
- Click Submit & Pay and confirm submission of the application.
- Click Continue to Payment to start the payment process.
- Step 1: Invoice address. The invoice address requires all fields to be filled in. Only Latin characters are necessary. Click Next to proceed.
- Step 2: Select the payment method. Click on 'Voucher'.
- Step 3: Enter your Voucher code.
Note: It is advised to copy/paste the voucher code to avoid mistakes.
- Click Pay with voucher code.
- The payment process is completed.
- The invoice will be available under Invoices in the top navigation bar
- The certification status is available in the Module Dashboard.
Note: Later this year, the payment system will be updated.
Note: You can only use implementation tokens for the solutions for which the voucher is issued, e.g., suppliers can not use a voucher for Supplier to Zero Level 1 for the Resource Efficiency Module.