Fee Structure & Contract
Any organisation who would like to become one of the ZDHC Solution Providers is required to set up an account on the ZDHC Solution Provider Platform (SPP). This includes:
- Set up a new account, if not available yet, in the Solution Provider Platform (SPP).
- Fill in the Organisation Profile and upload any supporting documents.
- Fill in the ZDHC MRSL Certification Bodies or Certification Standards online Application Form, indicating if you are a Certification Body or a Certification Standard.
- When you are satisfied with your responses to the Application Form, submit the Application Form and pay for application fee.
- ZDHC Application Reviewer will review your application and clarify any outstanding questions to your application.
- ZDHC Application Reviewer will make the final decision (either approve / decline).
- If approved, you will be asked to sign a service agreement with ZDHC and pay your 1st year of annual fee.
- Now your organisation is an approved ZDHC MRSL Certifier.
Additional information can be found below:
- ZDHC Approved MRSL Certifier - Application Criteria
- ZDHC Approved MRSL Certifiers - frequently asked questions
In certain situations, ZDHC may request additional information and documentation or carry out specific evaluations, which may include derogations on certain requirements or acceptance of equivalent quality assurance criteria, to grant a fair, consistent, high-quality implementation of the Roadmap to Zero Programme on a global scale. If any extra fees are associated with this evaluation, the MRSL Certifier will receive advance notice.