Friends of ZDHC gain a deeper understanding of ZDHC’s work. They can access ZDHC Solutions and Platforms, gaining more visibility over their own supply chain.
- Access to the ZDHC Gateway, both the Chemical Module and Wastewater Module, in accordance with the financial model applicable to the Friend category.
- Access to ZDHC Gateway Solutions, including templates and guidance. Friends of ZDHC can use these to effectively communicate with and actively engage their supply chain via the ZDHC Gateway.
- Invitation to provide insights, feedback and input to shape the development roadmap for the ZDHC Gateway, enhancing the functionality and value of this ZDHC Platform.
- Ability to evaluate the performance of suppliers via ZDHC Solutions, which can be accessed or requested via the ZDHC Gateway.
- Preferential access to ZDHC Training, offered via the ZDHC Academy and delivered by ZDHC Accredited Training Providers.
- Friends of ZDHC can set up dedicated training in the ZDHC Academy for their staff members and/or suppliers.
- A potential discount on the training participant certification fee (per participant, per training) where a threshold number of training participants is anticipated. This is subject to negotiation based on a Friend of ZDHC’s individual circumstances and needs.
- Access to ZDHC Accredited Consultants and Experts to support implementation activities.
- A potential invitation from the Implementation HUB to be given preferential access (prior to broader industry access) to participate in Implementation HUB innovation and/or implementation pilots and projects.
ZDHC Hosted Meetings and Events:
- One (1) free (own travel expenses not included) ticket to the annual Friends of ZDHC Event..
- Friends of ZDHC can grow their organisation’s profile and support the ZDHC Foundation by way of meeting/event sponsorship opportunities, as appropriate.
Other Meetings and Events:
Friends of ZDHC may be selected and requested (and supported) by the ZDHC Foundation to represent ZDHC at events as needed and if appropriate.
Friends of ZDHC will have the opportunity to network with other Friends at ZDHC hosted meetings and events (including, from time to time, with ZDHC Contributors). These events offer a unique opportunity to share best practice, and explore mutual challenges and solutions that advance the ZDHC mission, vision and purpose.
- The right to be named and acknowledged as a Friend of ZDHC in ZDHC’s communications and on its website (www.roadmaptozero.com).
- The right to communicate about having Friend of ZDHC status, in accordance with the provisions of the Acknowledgement Letter.