The main improvements in the updated Supplier to Zero questionnaires are:
- Additional fibres described in the ZDHC Man-Made Cellulosic Fibres (MMCF) Guidelines V2.2
- New implementation timelines that assist Suppliers in setting their goals to achieve MMCF Foundational, Progressive, or Aspirational level.
- Improved statement of minimum requirements: minimum requirements allow facilities to determine whether they meet the minimum requirements stated in the ZDHC MMCF Guidelines V2.2
- More answer options: more answer options allow a more accurate assessment of the implementation of the ZDHC MMCF Guidelines V2.2.
- Improved wording of questions: some questions were found to be a bit ambiguous and unclear. Therefore, the language of all questions has been reviewed.