Registration & Login
Registration for ZDHC meetings and events goes via the ZDHC Event tool. Registration includes four easy steps (for a full tutorial, click here):
- Log in to the ZDHC Event tool - in case you forgot your password, you can reset it here
- If you don’t have an account, create one here (please note that as a ZDHC Contributor, your account is manually checked and the approval takes a little while)
- Go to the event you want to book and follow the registration steps
- After your booking is completed, you can always find the booking and the link to the Virtual Environment under My Profile → My Bookings
Our website always lists all upcoming events: https://www.roadmaptozero.com/events
Please note that the ZDHC Event Tool is only connected to the ZDHC Academy and not the ZDHC Gateway. So if the system shows you a login failure and you don’t remember your password, please try to reset it (here).
As a ZDHC Contributor/Friend, you get two free tickets for a ZDHC meeting or event. The ZDHC Event Tool usually knows who is eligible for a discount. You don’t need an additional discount code, but your account probably doesn’t have the right access in the system yet, please contact email@example.com for support.
Please note that if the system shows “0 of 2 free company ticket(s) available”, that means someone within your organisation has already used them. Please try to solve this issue internally and if you still have problems identifying the tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Your account probably doesn’t have the right access in the system, please contact email@example.com for support.
You find your booked events under 'My Account' - 'My Bookings'
If the event doesn’t show under My Account - My Bookings, you haven’t completed the registration yet. Please note that registration is only completed once you get a confirmation message from the system and an email to your inbox. Putting an event to your shopping cart doesn’t finish the registration process.
You can cancel your booking by going to My Account - My Bookings, click on “View Booking Details”. There you will see the “Cancel Booking” button. Please note that depending on the cancellation policy, you might not get your money back for the booking. You can find the cancellation policy in the detailed overview of each event.
You can download your invoice under My Account - My Bookings. Simply click on the event's detail page and find the button to download your invoice there.
Starting the Event
You should’ve received an email with information about how to join the event. To join the live sessions, you have to enter the ZDHC Virtual Environment, here is a tutorial on how to get there. Here the steps on how to join:
- Log in to the ZDHC Event tool: https://events.roadmaptozero.com/
- In case you haven't booked the meeting yet, you first have to book it.
- If you already booked it, please go to My Account in the menu and then My Bookings.
- Click on the Event
- Click on the button 'Virtual Environment'.
- Once you're in the lobby, go to the Auditorium (the right navigation icon)
- Click on the screen to join the zoom session (this will only appear around 30 minutes before the session starts)
You’re at the right place, but the Virtual Environment is probably not open yet. The ZDHC Virtual Environment usually only opens 1 to 2 days before the event. So please come back at a later point. You will also get an email with the information about when it opens and closes, closer to the event.
After the Event
Live session recordings are uploaded in the Media Library of the ZDHC Virtual Environment, around 24 hours after the event. You can find them under ‘Live Session Recordings’. Please note that Virtual Environments always have an expiration date, after it is closed, you won’t be able to watch the recordings anymore.
The presentation slides are often not shared, only the recording of the event. If we share the presentation slides, you can find them in the media library of the Virtual Environment and you will get notified about it.
Most webinars are held via zoom and the registration for them is on our website: https://www.roadmaptozero.com/events.
Some webinar recordings are uploaded to the ZDHC Academy.