ZDHC Guidelines are living documents. This means that they are continually being improved, which is why your feedback is essential in ensuring that our work aligns with the industry’s best practices at all times.
To avoid any misinterpretation or miscommunication, we request that you clearly indicate the following when submitting your feedback:
- Which ZDHC Guideline are you referring to
- What part of the specified ZDHC Guideline are you referring to
- The name of your organisation and the organisation type
- A detailed explanation of your ideas and solutions
- An explanation of how the error or inconsistency that you have found impacts you and others
All submitted feedback will be reviewed periodically.
Please note that we are not able to accommodate a personal response to every feedback that we receive. However, we assure you that we take all of your feedback into account when revising our ZDHC Guidelines.
Please only use the form below to submit your feedback as outlined above. Should you have any questions or clarifications regarding the current ZDHC Guidelines, please search your query on the ZDHC Knowledge Base or submit a support request via the Knowledge Base to the ZDHC Customer Support Team.
Use this form to share your feedback with us.