Fee Structure & Contract
Any organisation who would like to become one of the ZDHC Solution Providers is required to set up an account on the ZDHC Solution Provider Platform (SPP). This includes:
- Set up a new account, if not available yet, in the Solution Provider Platform (SPP).
- All currently approved MRSL Certifiers that have access to the Lab and Certifier Management Platform (LMP) can use the same login credentials to access the Solution Provider Platform (SPP).
- Fill in the Organisation Profile and upload any supporting documents.
- Fill in the ZDHC MRSL Certification Bodies or Certification Standards online Application Form, indicating if you are a Certification Body or a Certification Standard.
- When you are satisfied with your responses to the Application Form, submit the Application Form and pay for application fee.
- ZDHC Application Reviewer will review your application and clarify any outstanding questions to your application.
- ZDHC Application Reviewer will make the final decision (either approve / decline).
- If approved, you will be asked to sign a service agreement with ZDHC and pay your 1st year of annual fee.
- Now your organisation is an approved ZDHC MRSL Certifier.
Additional information can be found below: