01/ Platform Access
Organisations which are covered under the Solution Provider Engagement Model. This includes:
- ZDHC Approved Wastewater Laboratories
- ZDHC Approved Training Providers
- ZDHC Approved InCheck Verifiers
- ZDHC Approved Certification Standards
- ZDHC Approved MRSL Certification Bodies
- Other ZDHC Approved Experts
If you apply before December 2022, then you will need to apply in the Lab Management Platform (LMP).
If you apply starting from January 2023 onwards, then you will need to apply in the Solution Provider Platform (SPP).
If your organisation has the access to the Lab Management Platform (LMP) as a solution provider, you can use the LMP login credential to access the Solution Provider Platform (SPP). You can reset your password if you have forgotten your login credentials. This up to the end of December 2022.
Starting from January 2023, you need to register in the new Solution Provider Platform. If neither you or your organisation have access to the SPP after registering as a new user, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to apply for acceptance as a ZDHC Wastewater Testing Laboratory, the applicant laboratory must request acceptance for all of the parameters listed on the ZDHC Wastewater Guideline. Additionally, the following is required:
- ISO 17025 certification for all MRSL parameters, even in a different kind of matrix
- ISO 17025 certification for at least 50% of the conventional parameters. Successful completion of correlation testing for those parameters not ISO 17025 certified
- ZDHC Approved Test methods shall be used or an equivalent method*, with the exception of Colour and COD
- Follow/Apply the ZDHC Wastewater and Sludge Laboratory Sampling and Analysis Plan
- Not more than 60% of parameters for wastewater as listed in the platform could be subcontracted
The outsourced laboratory may be an affiliate of, or external to, the laboratory accredited for testing.
*An equivalent method is defined by ZDHC as a method the has the fundamentally same sample collection (for example: container, preservative), sample preparation (for example: derivatization, extraction, digestion) and analysis (for example; GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS). The laboratory has to share with ZDHC relevant information to assess the equivalence. Alternatively, a method may be accepted by ZDHC if a method validation process has been successfully completed, and those results/data are shared with ZDHC. The pre-approval process is conducted so that data from one lab can be compared directly and equivalently to any other lab in the ZDHC program
03/ Pricing & Payment Methods
You can use the following payment methods to pay for your application fee:
- Credit card
- Wire Transfer
When you are approved, we will invoice you the annual fee, which you can pay by wire transfer.
The application fee payment is supported by PayPal and Stripe systems. The majority of payments can be completed within minutes. You will receive a confirmation on the Solution Provider Platform directly and be able to download your invoice as soon as the payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card company approves this payment.
In case the payment does not proceed immediately, please wait for 24 hours for your card company to process this payment. In case the payment failed, you can also use wire transfer.If you think the payment is not successful, please contact ZDHC (email@example.com) after 24 hours for assistance.