Fee Structure & Contract
Any organisation who would like to become one of the ZDHC Solution Providers are required to set up an account on the ZDHC Solution Provider Platform. This include:
- Setting up a new account
- Fill in the Organisational Profiles and upload any supporting documents
- Fill in the ZDHC InCheck Verifier online application form
- When you are satisfied with your responses to the application, submit and pay for the application.
- ZDHC Staff Team will review your application and clarify any outstanding questions about your application
- ZDHC Staff Team will make the final decision (either approval/decline)
- If approved, you will be asked to sign a service agreement with ZDHC and pay your 1st year of annual fee.
- Now your organisation is an InCheck Verifier, you can nominate your staff to take an online training course via the ZDHC Academy to get to know the expectation on how to conduct an InCheck Verification
- If your nominated staff is certified, they can conduct these services to the industry.
Additional information can be found below: