01/ 'Introduction to ZDHC' E-learning introduction
The Introduction to ZDHC training is intended for suppliers who want to learn more about ZDHC and understand ZDHC guidelines, platforms, and solutions. The e-learning covers the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme and the ZDHC Foundation, focusing extensively on the platforms and solutions that suppliers can use. After completing the training, suppliers fully understand ZDHC and will be able to plan their ZDHC journey.
This structured self-guided e-learning is tailor-made for suppliers. It is designed to fit with busy working schedules, so it’s delivered over video by ZDHC. You can watch the videos everywhere, at any time.
The "Introduction to ZDHC" e-learning is intended for brands and suppliers who want to learn more about ZDHC and understand ZDHC guidelines, platforms, and solutions. Other groups, such as chemical formulators, can also follow the e-learning to learn more about ZDHC from a supplier's perspective. This training is currently only available upon invitation.
The training helps people working in various roles, including Management, Sustainability, Finance, Purchasing, Operations, Production, Human Resources, or Sales.
The e-learning contains nine modules to guide suppliers through ZDHC guidelines, platforms, and solutions. The training provides suppliers with a comprehensive story and a complete understanding of ZDHC and its relevance for their business. The modules are as follows:
- Module 1 - ZDHC E-learning training scope
- Module 2 - ZDHC Introduction
- Module 3 - ZDHC Chemical Management System
- Module 4 - ZDHC Guidelines
- Module 5 -ZDHC Information Sources
- Module 6 - ZDHC Implementation Platforms Introduction
- Module 7 - ZDHC Gateway Solutions
- Module 8 - ZDHC Supplier Platform Solutions
- Module 9 - Supplier Next Steps
The only prerequisite for doing the 'Introduction to ZDHC' training is that you will need to be invited to the training by a ZDHC Contributor Brand.
There are five levels of training offered in the ZDHC Academy. This training is at level two. If you are a supplier who has already done another training, you will have gathered more than enough knowledge so that this training would act as a refresher.
The 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning is available to enrolled participants. Learners that have not received access to the e-learning will not be able to participate.
- The training covers all aspects of ZDHC and the implications for suppliers.
- The training is easy and flexible.
- You can watch training videos in your own time. This video material is backed up with a selection of downloadable training content, like cheat sheets or slides.
- There are no prior knowledge requirements. The training is accessible for everyone. Suppliers who have already done another training can use the e-learning as a refresher.
- You can complete the training within 2 hours.
- The training is completed with an exam. Participants who pass the exam receive a downloadable certificate. This certificate is valuable as you can share it with partners, customers, brands, and retailers.
The training is currently only available upon invitation. Therefore when receiving an invitation and registering for the training, no costs are involved.
02/1 Getting Started (Contributor Brands)
ZDHC Contributor Brands can invite their suppliers through the Implementation HUB, using Brand Implementation Support Tokens. Contact Implementation HUB at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about inviting your suppliers.
02/2 Getting Started (Suppliers)
You can get invited to the training through ZDHC Contributor Brands. After you have been invited, you will receive an email from the ZDHC Academy to access the training. Your invitation can be reviewed as well in the ZDHC Academy on the landing page.
For all the steps related to accepting the invitation to the training, please review the following guideline.
After you have confirmed your registration, the next consecutive Friday you will receive access to the training modules. An email will be sent to you automatically to inform you that your registration was successful and you can start the course. Log into the ZDHC Academy and go to my sessions.
Only participants that have received an invitation to 'Introduction to ZDHC' and have signed up for it can find their session through the top navigation bar item 'My Sessions' under their ZDHC Academy account.
Please find below the document ‘Guideline registration upon invitation English final.pdf’ for further information.
In the session overview, click on the magnifying glass to start the e-learning:
Note: it is not possible to sign up for the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning through the ZDHC Academy.
It is not possible to sign up yourself for the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning through the ZDHC Academy. Instead, you have to receive an invitation to the e-learning through a ZDHC Contributor Brand. Follow the instructions provided by the ZDHC Contributor Brand to receive an invitation.
It is only possible to sign up for the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning after receiving an invitation from a ZDHC Contributor Brand. To learn more about receiving an invitation, read the relevant Knowledge Base FAQ.
Tokens are issued by ZDHC Contributor Brands and made available to suppliers. Reach out to your ZDHC Contributor Brand to ask them to share an e-learning token with you and invite you to the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning.
Note: Have you already registered each participant for the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning? Wait for the official invitation. Visit the relevant Knowledge Base article to learn more about the next steps.
Congratulations on receiving your invitation! The ZDHC Academy first needs to verify that you are invited. Sign up each participant through this Google form. Enter all contact details, your voucher, or Contributor Brand.
Fill in the form for each participant.
After completing the form, ZDHC Academy will review the application and verify the invitation. Once everything is reviewed, each participant will receive an invitation to the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning.
Note: it can take up to one week before your application is reviewed.
Note: Have you received an invitation to sign up for the 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning? Visit the relevant Knowledge Base FAQ first.
You are ready to get started! Please follow the instructions to get started on the ZDHC Academy.
- Go to the ZDHC Academy at academy.roadmaptozero.com
- Log in at the ZDHC Academy or Sign up if you do not have an account yet. If you have forgotten your password, follow this link to reset your password.
- Scroll down on the landing page and find your invitation right there!
- After accepting the invitation and confirming the registration, refresh the web page. The next consecutive Friday you will receive access to the training session. You will receive a confirmation email that your registration is confirmed and you can start the session. Log into the ZDHC Academy and go to My sessions. Click on the magnifying glass next to 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning.
- Click on the magnifying glass next to 'Introduction to ZDHC' e-learning.
- Start your training!
Each module takes 10-20 minutes, and in total, there are nine modules. You can complete this training in two hours, but participants must complete the entire training course within six weeks.
- Complete the Introduction to ZDHC Pre Questionnaire
- Watch all the training videos (9 videos)
- Watch all the user journey videos (5 videos)
- Inform the ZDHC Academy team that you have completed the entire e-learning email@example.com. ZDHC will then open the Feedback Survey and Exam for you
- Complete the Introduction to ZDHC Feedback Survey
- Start the Introduction to ZDHC E-Learning Exam
Note: you must complete the exam within 6 weeks from your e-learning starting date.
- Download your certificate!
If you want to learn more, just take a look at the other FAQs on this Knowledge Base article.
A final multiple-choice exam takes place after the training. The exam duration is 30 minutes, and an automatic pass or fail is granted.
The exam is online at the ZDHC Academy so that you can take it anytime and from anywhere.
You will receive access to the exam 1 week after starting the training. Each Friday the exam will be opened for a new badge of learners. See the timeline of the E-Learning underneath.
A week after your confirmed registration you will receive an automated email informing you that you have access to the feedback survey and the exam. Go into My Sessions and enter the training course via the magnifying glass. Scroll down and do the feedback survey. After finalising the feedback survey, the exam will be opened up.
An 80% score qualifies for a pass, and one retake is allowed.
Any retakes must be taken within the original training period from starting the training. One retake is available for every participant. Therefore the total number of exam attempts for each participant is two.
Yes, this training includes a certificate. After finalising the exam, you can download the certificate on the ZDHC Academy platform.
To download your certificate after passing the exam, go to:
- My Sessions
- Click on the magnifying glass behind the session
- Scroll down and click on Download certificate.
Each Friday the ZDHC Academy will open up the ZDHC E-Learning for a new badge of learners. This group will, after confirming their invitation and registration, receive an automated email that they now have access to the 9 modules.
Each consecutive Friday the ZDHC Academy will open up the exam 1 week after the training was opened up. All learners will receive an automated email confirming they can start the examination. All 9 modules will be accessible to the learner and will stay accessible also after the final examination.