There are several status for Certification STATUS of a Chemical product. Can you elaborate more on below?
- Approved-Verified: certification information has been reviewed and validated by the issuer of the certification.
- Approved-Unverified: certification information has passed initial review by ZDHC, but has not yet been validated by the issuer of the certification.
- Declined: certification information has been reviewed and declined by the issuer of the certification.
- Pending: certification information is pending for review by the issuer of the certification.
Will the ZDHC Gateway – Chemical Module accept certifications other than those listed at www.roadmaptozero.com ? If so can you list them?
Currently, ZDHC Gateway - Chemical Module only accepts certifications that are issued by a ZDHC Approved MRSL Certifier.
Will the ZDHC Programme do any random independent testing to validate the data presented?
How do I approve a Verified Certification as a ZDHC Approved MRSL Certifier?
As a ZDHC Approved MRSL Certifier, you may approve a verified certification, approve an unverified certification, decline a certification, or put a certification of products on hold.
To approve verified certification:
- Using the left-hand navigation menu, click Verification .
- Click approve under the action column. .
- Click Yes .