Publish a test report against a guideline that is specific to your industry.
When uploading a test report, the default ‘ZDHC Wastewater Guideline’ is automatically populated on the Test Report. The Guideline shows you when a Supplier uploads an unverified test report, the supplier may manually change the guideline for the individual test report.
01/ Selecting a guideline that is specific to your industry for your unverified report.
When uploading an unverified wastewater report, suppliers may choose a different guideline by following the steps below.
- Click WATERDATA.
- Click UNVERIFIED LAB TESTS.
Note: If you have already uploaded your unverified lab tests, please skip step 2 to 4 and go to step 5.
- Click upload button on top right corner of the page .
- Complete uploading your unverified data (refer to the guide “Upload unverified WW Test reports”
- Go back to WATERDATA.
- Click on the right.
- Hover to TEST REPORT – Guideline.
- Select the guideline that match your material type from the drop-down option.
- Apply a guideline for the test report.
- Click SAVE.
02/ Publishing and evaluating a test report with a guideline that is specific to your industry.
When a lab uploaded a test report, the Supplier may evaluate a report first and check if the default guideline is applicable to your industry. Follow the steps below to accept and publish a report.
- Click WATERDATA.
- Click Lab Tests.
- Under the ACTION column, click to review lab results.
Note: Your default guideline is selected based on your material and process type.
- Select a guideline from the drop-down on the right pane if the default guideline is incorrect.
- Click RETURN TO LAB AND REQUEST GUIDELINE to request a lab to resubmit the test report with the correct guideline.
- Click ACCEPT AND PUBLISH RESULTS to publish a report if the default guideline is correct.