There are two different ways to see upcoming sessions:
- On the homepage, click on the Courses tab in the menu at the top of the page. You will find an overview of all upcoming training sessions.
- On the homepage, scroll down to find all upcoming sessions, listed by course category. Click on Available Sessions in your preferred category for more details on the training topic and the upcoming sessions.
Yes, all ZDHC online training sessions follow the same rules as in-person sessions. When registering for ZDHC online training courses, you must create an account on the ZDHC Academy platform and register for the training. You will complete a pre-course questionnaire and feedback survey, then pass an exam to be eligible to receive the training certificate.
To register, take the following steps:
- Click the “Courses” tab in the menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and select the training course you are interested in.
- Click Available Sessions.
- Click the training session with a suitable time and location.
- Click the Sign-up button - you do not need to fill in any additional personal or contact information. The system will automatically forward your name and email address to the ATP.
- You will be asked to fill in a pre-course questionnaire. This allows the ATP to gain more understanding of your knowledge and ability with specific topics, and therefore tailor training to your needs.
- The ATP will contact you regarding fee payment and final confirmation of your seat.
When signing up for a specific training session you will be contacted by the ATP to complete the enrolment. Payment of the session fee will then take place between the ATP and you as the learner, outside of the ZDHC Academy platform. The price of a training course is indicated in the course information.
Payment methods such as bank transfer and/or credit card payment may differ per ATP. Therefore, please contact the ATP directly if you have additional questions about paying for a session.