A profile shows the overview of your organisation to all Gateway users. ZDHC Gateways profile has four profile tab – Vitals, Activity, Documents, and Contacts.
Now, let’s look into each function.
This section shows your organisation’s overview with a map allocation at the bottom of the page. You can edit any information by simply clicking the edit icon on the right page.
This section details your contact information.
The activity feed shows the actions that were made in your profile from adding a new contact or document, and updating your organisation details or overview.
All uploaded documents are accessible through this tab. You can upload, download, edit, preview versions, and delete documents.
- To upload a document, click
- To download a document, click
- To access the document details, click the file name.
- To edit details, follow the steps below.
- Click the file name
- Click Edit Document Details.
- Edit the name and the description, as needed.
- Click SAVE.
- To upload a new version, follow the steps below.
- Click the file name.
- Click Upload New Version.
Note: UPLOAD NEW VERSION pop up appears.
- Upload a new file.
- Add description, as needed.
- Click UPLOAD.
ZDHC Gateway allows you to add contacts in your profile for private or general view. Each contact requires a name and an email address. The other fields are optional.
To add a contact, follow the steps below.
- Click ADD CONTACT.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Choose settings - Public or Private.
- Click SAVE.
Step result: Your contact is now added.