A profile shows the overview of your organisation to all Gateway users. ZDHC Gateways profile has four profile tab – Vitals, Activity, Documents, and Contacts.
Now, let’s look into each function.
This section shows your organisation’s overview with a map allocation at the bottom of the page. You can edit any information by simply clicking the edit icon on the right page.
This section details your contact information.
- To upload your logo, follow the steps below.
- In the Organisation Overview click on the EDIT button.
- Click on the icon under Logo.
- Click on Upload File, select the picture and drag it to fit as needed.
- Click on Continue.
- Scroll down and click on Save.
The activity feed shows the actions that were made in your profile from adding a new contact or document, and updating your organisation details or overview.
All uploaded documents are accessible through this tab. You can upload, download, edit, preview versions, and delete documents.
- To upload a document, click
- To download a document, click
- To access the document details, click the file name.
- To edit details, follow the steps below.
- Click the file name
- Click Edit Document Details.
- Edit the name and the description, as needed.
- Click SAVE.
- To upload a new version, follow the steps below.
- Click the file name.
- Click Upload New Version.
Note: UPLOAD NEW VERSION pop up appears.
- Upload a new file.
- Add description, as needed.
- Click UPLOAD.
ZDHC Gateway allows you to add contacts in your profile for private or general view. Each contact requires a name and an email address. The other fields are optional.
To add a contact, follow the steps below.
- Click ADD CONTACT.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Choose settings - Public or Private.
- Click SAVE.
Step result: Your contact is now added.