01/ Configuring a brand positive list
- Click CONFIGURATION on the left navigation.
- Select Brand Filter List.
- Select an organisation you would like to set up the positive list. (Optional)
- Click CREATE A NEW BRAND FILTER.
- Fill out the required fields.
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Check IS ACTIVE. (Optional)
Note: This allows your Brand name appears at the SEARCH tab – Browse by Brand which is visible for all suppliers.
- Click SAVE.
If the Is Active is checked, a green checked appears under the IS ACTIVE column.
02/ Setting up the rules for your brand filter
- Click RULES to proceed setting up rules for your positive list on your Brand Filter Rules page.
You can toggle on or off under IS ACTIVE column to activate/deactivate the rules.
For example, if Conformance Level is turned on with “IS ACTIVE” button, and “Value” field is 3, that means all products that are listed as ZDHC MRSL Level 3 will automatically be added into your positive list.
- Click UPDATE RULES.
03/ Brand New Filter on Search
To access the Brand New Filter, follow the steps below.
- Click SEARCH.
- Click BROWSE BY BRAND.
Note: Only active brand filters are visible in this section.
- Click a brand.
- Click the Brand Filter on left section.