ZDHC benefits from the knowledge and support of associate organisations with an interest in the textile, apparel, leather and footwear industry. Associates help by advocating for ZDHC’s mission, and providing input to the Roadmap to Zero Programme. Associates also enjoy a range of benefits, which are outlined below.
- ZDHC Board of Directors
- Eligible to run for an open position on the ZDHC Board of Directors
- Can nominate candidates for open position(s) on the ZDHC Board of Directors1
- ZDHC Programme Focus Areas
- Access to ZDHC’s Programme Focus Areas
- Can actively participate in developing ZDHC Guidelines and Solutions
- Marketing & Communication
- Placement of the company’s logo on the Roadmap to Zero website, ZDHC publications and ZDHC (event) collateral
- Can access support in carrying out ZDHC related marketing activities
- Access to the ZDHC Contributor only Intranet with internal documents
- Updates provided via a weekly newsletter
- Can join the monthly update Forum call
- ZDHC Events, Conferences and Representation
- Free attendance at ZDHC Programme meetings, regional events and the ZDHC Annual Meeting (2 people maximum)
- Opportunities to present or speak on behalf of ZDHC at events and conferences
Generate income from having ZDHC Accredited Training Provider status (where approved and granted). Annual accreditation fee is included in the annual contribution cost.
- Chemical Supplier Advisory Group (CSAG)
For Associates from the Chemical Industry: Can participate in CSAG meetings, with one person representing the company. This group gives the representatives within it a voice. It empowers them to provide expert advice and guidance on matters important to the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme.