This is a collaborative group of organisations from the textile, apparel, leather and footwear industry. They provide financial and non-financial support for ZDHC and help to develop and implement ZDHC guidelines and solutions.
ZDHC Signatory Brand status has a range of benefits, as outlined below.
- ZDHC Board of Directors
- Eligible to run for an open position on the ZDHC Board of Directors
- Can nominate candidates for open position(s) on the ZDHC Board of Directors
- Can vote in elections for the ZDHC Board of Directors
- ZDHC Gateway
- Access to the ZDHC Gateway - Chemical Module and Wastewater Module
- Can invite organisations from their own supply chain to join the ZDHC Gateway
- ZDHC Programme Focus Areas
- Access to ZDHC’s Programme Focus Areas
- Can actively participate in developing ZDHC Guidelines and Solutions
- Brand to Zero Programme
Can participate in the Brand to Zero Impact Leader Programme. This programme helps Signatory Brands to establish as an industry leader with good chemical management.
- Marketing & Communication
- Placement of the company’s logo on the Roadmap to Zero website, ZDHC publications and ZDHC (event) collateral
- Can access support in carrying out ZDHC related marketing activities
- Access to the ZDHC Signatory Intranet with internal documents
- Updates provided via a weekly newsletter
- Can join the monthly update Forum call
- ZDHC Training
Tailor-made training sessions in-house with ZDHC Approved Training Providers.
- ZDHC Events, Conferences and Representation
- Free attendance at ZDHC Programme meetings, regional events and the ZDHC Annual Meeting (2 people maximum)
- Opportunities to present or speak on behalf of ZDHC at events and conferences
- Brand Advisory Group (BAG)
Can participate in BAG meetings, with one person representing the company. This group gives a voice to the representatives within it. It empowers them to provide expert advice and guidance on matters important to the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme.