This is a collaborative group of organisations from the textile, apparel, leather and footwear industry. They provide financial and non financial support for ZDHC and help to develop and implement ZDHC guidelines and solutions.
ZDHC Brand status has a range of benefits, as outlined below.
- ZDHC Board of Directors
- Eligible to run for an open position on the ZDHC Board of Directors
- Can nominate candidates for open position(s) on the ZDHC Board of Directors
- Can vote in elections for the ZDHC Board of Directors
- ZDHC Gateway
- Access to the ZDHC Gateway - Chemical Module and Wastewater Module
- Can invite organisations from their own supply chain to join the ZDHC Gateway
- ZDHC Programme Focus Areas
- Access to ZDHC’s Programme Focus Areas
- Can actively participate in developing ZDHC Guidelines and Solutions
- Brand to Zero Programme
Can participate in the Brand to Zero Programme (formerly called the Brand Leader Programme). This programme helps brands to establish as an industry leader with good chemical management.
- Marketing & Communication
- Placement of the company’s logo on the Roadmap to Zero website, ZDHC publications and ZDHC (event) collateral
- Can access support in carrying out ZDHC related marketing activities
- Access to the ZDHC Contributor only Intranet with internal documents
- Updates provided via a weekly newsletter
- Can join the monthly update Forum call
- ZDHC Training
Tailor-made training sessions in-house with ZDHC Accredited Training Providers.
- ZDHC Events, Conferences and Representation
- Free attendance at ZDHC Programme meetings, regional events and the ZDHC Annual Meeting (2 people maximum)
- Opportunities to present or speak on behalf of ZDHC at events and conferences
- Brand Advisory Group (AGB)
Can participate in AGB meetings, with one person representing the company. This group gives a voice to the representatives within it. It empowers them to provide expert advice and guidance on matters important to the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme.