If you are a Supplier with less than 15m3 of industrial wastewater per day and you want to demonstrate that you are implementing the ZDHC Roadmap to Zero Programme, you are requested to upload the evidence that you are discharging on average less than 15m3 of industrial wastewater per day into the ZDHC Gateway account. That way Brands connected with your organisation in the ZDHC Gateway, can see that sampling and testing for your type of facility is not mandatory.
Please follow the following steps to upload the documents needed in the right place:
- Login in the ZDHC Gateway
- Go to “PROFILE” in the left white column
- Click on “CERTIFICATES, REPORTS & DOCUMENTS”
- Click on “UPLOAD DOCUMENT”
- Give a proper NAME and DESCRIPTION, choose the file to be uploaded
Now your document is uploaded and can be seen by the Brand