This article will show waste water samplers how to register for the course on the ZDHC Academy. Once you are nominated by the ZDHC Approved Wastewater Laboratory, you need to log in to the ZDHC Academy platform.
Note: Email ID on the ZDHC Academy and used for the sampler nomination on the Solution Provider Platform must be the same.
- Once you logged in to the ZDHC Academy, you will find the below screen on the landing page as well as under your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on the green check mark to accept the invitation. It will ask you again to confirm whether you would like to accept the invitation.
- Once confirmed, the below screen will appear.
- Next, you need to sign up for the course. Please see the red box for more details. Please tick both boxes and click on ‘register now'.
- You are now registered for the course. Click on 'My Courses'.
- It will direct you to “My Courses”. When you click on the blue icon behind the sampler course
- it will open up with the course material and training module. Please go through the same in detail.
- Once you finished the training modules, please scroll down till the end and you will find the 'Complete' button. Once you click on this, you will be directed to the exam.
- Click on 'Start Exam Course' only when you are ready.